In this series of solitaire games, Australian Patience aims to move all the cards into four foundations according to the A-K suit.
- At the beginning of the game, four tilted cards would be distributed to each of the seven tableau piles.
- Now, the four foundations would be positioned over the tableau piles. One card would be distributed into the discard pile towards the left side of the foundations. The leftover cards would be downturned and put to the left side of the discard pile like the stockpile.
- The cards present on the tableau piles need to be built according to the suit.
- A set of cards is allowed to be shifted to another tableau pile if the move attaches a ticket to an immediate card of higher rank of a similar suit.
- For instance, a group of cards begins with a seven of spades, and it can be shifted to an eight of spades on the other tableau pile.
- Also, the other cards in a particular group may belong to any suit & order.
- You can only move a K to a vacant tableau pile. For every card shifted into the foundation brings in 100 points for you.
- Well, you can also click on the stockpile to distribute a new card. Remember, re-deal is not allowed.
- The game will come to an end if the stockpile is ultimately used up and no more moves are allowed.
- Ensure that you utilize the stock smartly, and this will help you win the game faster and earn additional bonus points.
- If you are fond of solitaire games, this is another extension to the series you would enjoy playing. The game offers fun and can be performed to kill leisure time.