You too can be part of the solitaire elite league and test your skills to know if you can capture the toughest Alternation Solitaire!
- The main goal in the game is to utilize two decks consisting of regular playing cards and moving the tags according to the suit that is laid from A to K to the given foundations.
- Once the game initiates, you can find eight vacant foundations shown on the top of the game screen.
- Every seven tableau piles underneath the foundations would be distributed rotationally among face-up & face-down.
- It means the 1st card present on a specific tableau pile would be face-up, then the 2nd card would be face-down, then the 3rd card would be face-up and it continues similarly.
- The cards left would be positioned face-down to the available stockpile towards the left side of the tableau piles. Also, one card face-up would be distributed into the discard pile underneath the available stock.
- The available tableau piles need to be created down in rotational colours, and every time you would be able to shift a card/a specific group of cards to the other tableau pile as per this particular rule.
- The cards with face-down present on the tableau piles would be changed to face-up only when tags located at the top of those cards would be removed.
- In case a tableau pile turns vacant, you can shift a K/ a specific group beginning with a K to that.
- The card located at the topmost position on the available discard pile could be easily shifted to a particular tableau pile/a foundation.
- In case you do not have any moves left, click over the stockpile to distribute a new card to the give discard pile.
- In case the stockpiles are vacant then you will not be able to make a single move, you will lose the game. It would help if you made smart moves to win the game.