Alarms become an integral part of managing time, and time is money. You can use alerts in Windows 10 to schedule your time. Yes, Windows 10 offers – an in-built Alarm application as a default feature. The Alarm can be used to set alarm stopwatch, time, World clock, etc.
The alarm feature is included in the clock in Windows 10. You can use App, which says – “Alarms & Clocks” to access the Alarm function in Windows 10. The alarm tab helps you to set alarms according to your preferences. Here is how you can easily set alarms in your Windows 10.
- In search box type – “Alarm” and you can see the search result option as – “Alarms and Clock,” select it.
- Next, you have to turn ON the Alarm.
- Now you need to double click the time located on the left side and choose – Hour in the 1st column. Now select minute in the second column and now set AM & PM as you want and select down arrow to select the hours and minutes you want.
- Next in “Alarm Name” type – Good Morning/Good Evening or Good After Noon etc. according to your preference and then set it as the default name for the Alarm.
- Next, click on Alarm, and you can set the days as Monday, Tuesday, and so on according to your schedule. You also need to checkmark to set the Alarm for a particular day. It will help you set alarms to be used later.
- Once you set the day, close the application.
- The next thing you need to do is click – Sound and then set – “sound” as you want it to be and use the scroll bar to select the preferred sound.
- Here it would be best if you chose – “Snooze time,” say 5 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. You will get options like 5, 10, 20 Minutes.
- Now save this Alarm by clicking the icon – Save.
You can also set two alarms if required, and you can add a new alarm or delete existing alarms. You can also set multiple alarms at the same time.
How to Fix Error Code 0x80071a90
Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10
How to Get Help in Windows 10
How to Fix Error Code 0x800f08
How to Fix 404 Not Found Error
How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10
Resolving the Blue Screen Issue in Windows 10
How to Add Program to Startup in Windows 10
Get Help with Notepad in Windows 10
How to Fix Windows Spotlight Not Working