- At the beginning of the game, you will find seven tableaus. Now, the first pile will have one card, and the 2nd pile will have two cards, and it goes like this until you7th collection having seven cards.
- Now you will see an additional card distributed as the beginning of the 1st foundation pile. You will see four foundation pile, and every one of them needs to start from the particular card with this specific number.
Aim of this game
- The objective is to place all the cards into the foundation piles. These foundation piles are created using cards of similar suit enclosing from K – A if required.
- The tableau piles are allowed to be built up using the cards of identical colour wherein the wrapping exists from A – K if needed.
- In case the cards present in the tableau pile are assembled using not only identical colour but also according to the same suit, and then you are allowed to shift the group of cards at the same time.
- A vacant tableau pile can be quickly filled up using any card. The moment you fail to find a single move, then you can click on the stockpile, and this will distribute one card to every tableau piles.
- After three rounds of stock cards distribution, two cards are remaining, and the two tags are allowed to be arranged, and it can be utilized to assemble to tableau piles or place into the foundation piles.
- Just try to vacate the tableaus & pile up the cards as per the suit if you can. In case no moves are left you can click the button – “give up” button to let the game get over. It means the more cards you succeed to place in the foundation piles, the higher you can score.