The game is a crossword game that lets you fill the in the lines to form valid words.
- The game will display a star having spaces at the intersection points of the lines.
- You can see that some spaces will have a letter already given. You have to fill up the areas that are vacant with notes. It would help if you filled in the letters so that lines on the star have valid words.
- The letters will read from the direction shown towards the arrow. You don’t have to create words that are valid backward.
- In case you stuck somewhere, you can use the button- hint, and you will get a letter filled for you, but the advice used will come for a time penalty.
- Once you are done filling up a letter, you can click on the button submit, and it will check your answer.
- In case the answer comes to be wrong, you will have to bear the time penalty. So, the idea is to finish faster and accurately to score higher.
- The game screen will have one timer clock on the right top corner, and underneath that, you will see the grid with different letters to choose from. In the network, the last sign is a cross sign. You can use that cross sign to erase the message you feel you mistyped when filling the crossword’s letters.
- The cross sign will erase the letter, and you can re-fill the correct message to make a valid word.
- The game needs you to be fast and accurate. You need to focus on arrows and form the word. Make sure you don’t have to use hints as it is going to cost you a time penalty.
- Just think and try to focus and having a useful vocabulary is going to help you.