It is an exciting card game that comprises of 2 decks of cards. The game becomes even more exciting with more cards. The game needs your focus to defeat this exciting puzzle game.
History of Spider Solitaire
- The game originated in China and was played in Europe for nearly five centuries.
- The existing design of the cards has changed and offers complete entertainment.
Spider Solitaire game plan
- Piling the cards in descending order in the tableau
- You need to click the button – stock for additional tickets if you fall short of moves.
- To win, you need to remove the available stacks.
Two decks of the card are used to play this game, and there are 104 cards in all. Out of the 104 cards, 54 cards are displayed horizontally in 10 respective columns wherein the top card is visible. The rest of the 50 cards are presented towards the lower right side corner in 5 different piles of 13 cars wherein no tickets are visible.
How are the cards moved?
- A map can be shifted to any of the cards in the column provided it is in descending order.
- For instance, a 6 of hearts can be moved to a 7 of any of the suit. Also, a series of cards can be shifted in case they belong to the same unit in descending order. For instance, 6 and 7 of hearts can be changed to 8 of any of the suit, whereas a 6 of hearts and 7 of clubs are not allowed to move together.
- Shifting the top card in a respective column lets you turn over the first card, which is hidden. So, this card comes into the picture. You can place other cards on it, and it can be shifted to different cards in series or to any empty column.
The objective of the game
The main idea behind the game is to unmask the hidden cards, which can be done by shifting the cards from one column to the other to position the cards in series that is from King to Ace with the help of fewer moves.