Space Debris is an exciting game clearing debris coming from the space. You will be in a space station and will be given the task to manage a shield to prevent debris coming from the space.
- It would be best if you used the mouse to manage the shield to prevent the debris. Remember, the protection comes with limited speed for moves. This means you have to move smartly and skillfully to avoid the debris.
- In case a piece of debris coming at a higher speed and is quite far from the shield you have and the protection is not at a reasonable pace to prevent it, then press the left button on your mouse to accelerate the guard.
- After you accelerate the shield, energy would be consumed, thus speed up your protection only where required.
- Of course, the used up energy will be replenished gradually. In case you do not succeed to prevent a chunk of debris, then that chunk can strike you, resulting in losing a life for you.
- In case you get hit multiple times, the game will get over, and you would lose the game. Yes, less energy used to block more debris helps you get a high score.
- The leader board will show you the efficient player’s name, level, score, and mastery.
- When you start the game, the instruction screen will ask you to move the mouse to control the shield to prevent the debris coming off from the space.
- Also, press & hold the left button on your mouse to utilize energy to accelerate the speed of the shield.
On the top section of the game screen, you can see the following
You will also get an option to change the settings for full screen, music and sound.