In this game, the theme is about missionaries been attacked by a tribe which is man-eating one while praying in the lonely lands.
The leader of the tribe wants the missionaries to find the solution to an old riddle failing to which the tribes will cook the apostles.
Aim of the game
- The objective of the game is to find the solution to the riddle by shifting cannibals & clergymen to the other side of the river.
- In this game, you will get a raft that is floating on the river. The three clergymen & 3 cannibals are located on the shore.
- You have to click to move and also need to board 1-2 people on the raft without which the float will not move.
- Now click on the raft for passengers to travel down to the bank on the other side. Once the float reaches the other hand, you can click to sort out the passengers.
- Remember, when the count of missionaries becomes less than the count of cannibals on a single side, the clergymen get eaten up, then the game comes to an end.
- You can see the time recorded towards the top left corner. You have to rescue the missionaries for them to return home safely
- You have to help three missionaries and three cannibals to cross the lake. More cannabis on a single side as compared to missionaries means cannibals can eat them.
- You have to think logically and apply different strategies in thoughts to help them cross the lake safely.
- Check out if you can solve the puzzle and it is going to be fun!
How to Play
- You have to use the mouse of your computer to click the cannibal and board him to the boat and click missionary as well to put him on the ship.
- To move them to cross the lake, click the button – GO located at the bottom of the game screen.