If you think your frog can jump correctly, then test the jumping skills of the frog and explore which frog can jump to a long distance.
Just think about using the geometry about angles and also physics to let the frog jump farther than others.
- In hot summer, the tiny frog is trying to discover through a considerable pond. You need to help the little frog meet his targets.
- The idea is to control your frog to make it jump from one leaf to the other one successfully.
- At the beginning of the game, you will find the frog positioned on a leaf that is spinning.
- Now, click the mouse or use spacebar from your keyboard and let the frog jump to the next leaf.
- You will score points if you manage to make the frog jump successfully. Also, you will be given bonus points for successive drops.
- In the beginning, you will get five lives which will be displayed on the top left corner of the game screen. In case the frog is unable to jump to a different leaf successfully, one of your lives will be decreased
- So, when you end up losing all your experiences, you lose the game.
- Remember, you can also get a couple of unique items that can be seen on the leaves, and you can easily control the frog jump the leaves and collect the items.
- You can see the speed-up item increasing, and the rotating speed of the leaves grow.
- The slow-down of these items can reduce the rotating speed of the leaves.
- The targeted item will display a pointer giving the direction to the corresponding leaf. The life item would provide an additional life
- Try to make as many succeeding jumps as possible to check how far your frog can easily reach.