The ants are the most-hard working creatures of all other living creatures. They are also excited to touch the blue sky. On the other hand, they are also concerned about the pesticides that humans spread all over.
The little ant is the superhero and, in the game, acts as the explorer so that it can collect more details for the extension of their colony.
- To support the tiny ant to travel to a vast distance, her fellow friends have built a leaf sling. The leaf sling helps the ant to be passed on further. The game aims to improve the tiny ant to arrive at the long-distance lands by managing the strength of leaf sling and releasing angle.
- At the beginning of this game, the tiny ant will be seen sitting on a leaf. You have to click & drag the string to fix the releasing angle & power as instructed by the power gauge (arrow-shaped) on the right side of the sling.
- Once you feel the settings are beautiful, you can release your mouse button, and you can see that the ant is thrown.
- The tiny ant will hang in mid-air for some time before it hits the ground. Here, you can utilize the two power-ups shown at the top left corner of the game screen to aid the tiny ant travel the distance ahead.
- Now click on the wings, and it would help the ant fly upwards in a couple of seconds, and the morning dew offers complete rebounds when the tiny ant reaches the ground.
- When the tiny ant continues to travel, it can face plenty of helping ants along with some harmful objects and insects.
- The tiny ant can quickly bounce a little higher in case it encounters a mushroom or a flower. The leaves falling in the air will hold the ant for a few seconds.
- In case the ant hits the bee/ butterfly flying in the air, both will fall on the ground. If the ant bumps into the dirt, a portion of its force would be consumed, and it tends to slow down.
- In case the ant strikes a mantis/pebble on the ground, it would get unconscious.
- You can see the distance covered by the ant recorded on the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- The ant wouldn’t be able to travel longer if it loses all of its strength, and the total distance would be displayed.