- Some iPad and iPhone users have reported an error message which says – “This app is no longer shared with you”. They encountered this message while using particular apps on their devices.
- Some users say this error message appears random while others say it seems only while updating apps or system software.
Well, there is a fix for this error message, and this article will elaborate on the solution
The simple solution that will help you get rid of this annoying error message you encounter on the iPhone is to Offload the app and then install it again.
Well, offloading your app is preferred it lets app logins or app data to remain as it is
- Open the app – “Settings.”
- In settings, select- “General.”
- Choose – “iPhone Storage.”
- Please search for the app that shows the error from the list and tap it
- Select- “Offload App” and then confirm to offload the app from iPhone/iPad
- Now, wait for a few seconds for the app to unload and erased from the device
- Now, from the similar screen select – “Reinstall App.”
- Now, repeat this process for other apps that show the error message “This app is no longer shared with you.