Are you facing the error code 0xc000000f in Windows 10? The error code can appear post-Windows ten updates or post-installation of a new application. You can certainly fix this error using simple methods. Let us have a look at them.
Follow instructions given on your screen
- Usually, the error code 0xc00000f error code is followed by some useful tips to repair/restart the Windows device.
- In case the device becomes unresponsive, the recommended tips will not work for you, and in case you do not see any suggestions, then proceed to the next solution.
Carry out a normal reset
- Press & hold the power button on your Windows computer for 10 seconds. Once your system turns OFF, please wait for a couple of seconds, and then press the button again to turn the system ON., it is a simple yet effective solution to fix the errors or bugs.
Detach all accessories & devices
- You can try to fix the error by detaching the mouse, webcams or other electronic devices connected to your PC and then restart the system to eradicate the error.
Disconnect external drives
- This is yet another useful solution to fix the error code – 0xc00000f. Just turn IN your Windows computer and disconnect the external hard drives. After disconnecting, turn the machine ON again. You can remove any USB devices connected to your PC.
Check if there are any faulty cables
- If your Windows PC can be dismantled, shut down the power, and detach it from all the sources of energy.
- Now, open your PC and check the wiring. Check if the cables are damaged or not connected properly. If the wires are damaged, replace them.
Carry out a force shutdown
- You can carry out a force shutdown, which is similar to a great restart, and it can work great if normal shut down fails to fix the error.